Monday, February 12, 2024

2024.2.11

It was fine.

Today is a national holiday called Kenkoku kinen no hi (建国記念の日), National Foundation Day.

After checking out the hotel I headed for Atsuta jingu shrine.  At the Jingu mae station I got together with my cousin living in Gifu, and we went to Atsuta jingu shrine.
Since today is National Foundation Day we could see the special shinto ceremony and traditional archery performance. 
We got together another relative and had lunch.

After that we went to Shiratori Garden and enjoyed walking around and having sweets.

After saying good bye I went to have dinner at a famous restaurant. There was a long line about 30 to 40 minutes. I ate a square meal.

I went to pick up the suitcase and took 19:38 Shinkansen.

It was a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment