Wednesday, January 31, 2024

2024.1.31

It was fine.

The last day of January.

How was your January?

I have three ways to look back the past month.

1.  To make a photo album by Nohana. I choose 20 pictures and make a photo album. There is a coupon of free album, therefore I can get the album by just postage of 290 yen.

2.  In the evening of the last day of every month I have a zoom meeting for two hours or so to share the good things happened in a month. It is a fun meeting to practice to speak English.  Today there were four people and we enjoyed talking.

3.  To make a photobook of Sunlight pictures of the month by Kindle Direct Publishing.  It is free.

My events of this month were to see the first sunrise, first visit to the shrines and temples, visit seven lucky gods in Ebara, and have a reunion of the high school in China Town in Yokohama.

I published two books and they became No.1 in the USA and Japan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment