Sunday, January 14, 2024

2024.1.14

It was fine.

I got up and wore kimono and went to the Kimono Style Miya to have my hair set, makeup, dressed up, and pictures taken.

I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple Yokohama branch for the first visit of the year.

After that I went to Waseda to visit Anahachimangu shrine to receive the special amulet called "Ichiyo raifuku (一陽来復) ” which is only given from winter solstice to setsubun (節分), a day before the first day of spring, and there are only three timings to put on the good luck direction of the year. 
This is the fourth year for me to visit there with friends and have afternoon tea. It had been crowded for the past three times, but this year it was not so crowded.

We visited Hojoji temple, Ryusenin temple, Horinji temple, and Hosenji temple after that, and we headed for the Garden Lounge of RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo to have Afternoon Tea.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment