Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024.1.1.

Happy New Year 2024!!

After midnight I went to the nearby shrine for the first visit.
I received red and white rice cakes and a small cup of sake,  I saw  the charm for the first time so that I bought it.
After coming home I went there again to return the amulets of the last year to burn.

I took a bath and went to bed, and got up early to see the sun rise.  

It seemed to have rained before I went to the shrine, but it was fine all day long.

I saw the beautiful sunrise and sunset.

I published the 111th ebook.

I got new year's cards early morning, and I prepared the ones I did not and I went to the post office to post.

 After that I went to the Kainan jinja shrine. It was so crowded. I bought the charm I saw on the Town news.
There was lion dragon dance performance and I attended.

I happened to see my friend.

After coming home I cooked Ozoni by the rice cakes I got at the shrine.

I watched three movies on TV.

It was a nice New Year Day for me.

But there were big earthquakes in Hokuriku.

No comments:

Post a Comment