Monday, December 11, 2023

2023.12.11

It was cloudy and cool.

I am organizing two reunions this month.
One for this Saturday, the other for next Saturday.

The former is for the classmates for travel related school I attended from February to March. I chose a restaurants in Shinjuku from which I got the invitation card with yen 500 off coupon. We have been there to have Afternoon Tea on my last day at the school.

The latter is for high school tennis club mates. It's been so long since we got together. We have been to Hokkaido to eat crabs when we were in the 20s, and a crab restaurant in Yokosuka last time. So I looked for a crab restaurant in Yokohama this time. I picked up 4 restaurants and asked the members to choose. I booked the one tonight.

I am looking forward to seeing them.

They say it's been 30 years since the first UNESCO's World Heritage Sites in Japan were listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment