Monday, December 25, 2023

2023.12.25

Merry Christmas!

It was fine but very cold.

I published the 108th ebook.

I got up very early to catch 6:00 train. I arrived at Maihama at 8:09 and got together with a friend who invited me to the Tokyo Disney Sea. 

There were so many people waiting at the entrance before opening more than 30 mimutes ago.

It's been 40 years since the Tokyo Disney land opened, and 22 years since the Tokyo Disney Sea opened.

It's been 40 years since I passed the Christmas at Disney and this is the very first time for me to go to Disney Sea where I have wanted to visit for a long time.

We enjoyed walking around tulips, riding some attructions, watching shows, eating special menues, seeing beautiful sceneries, and selecting special edition of souvenirs.

It was a nice holiday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment