Sunday, June 25, 2023

2023.6.24

It was fine. 

I got up early to get the first train, arrived at Shinjuku before 7AM, and attended one day bus tour to visit three shrines in Gunma.

The first place was Myogi jinja. I needed to climb 165 steps. It was a beautiful shrine like Nikko Toshogu. I liked the sounds of wind bells and water of the river.

The second place was Haruna jinja. Main building was under construction. I liked the waterfalls.

The third place was Akagi jinja. The bridge was under construction. Lake view was nice.

All three were nice.
I ate soba noodle set with vegetable tempura for lunch using special travel support coupon.

We came back to Shinjuku around 18:40.

After that I watched a Japanese movie released yesterday by stock holder's invitation ticket.

I came home midnight.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment