Friday, June 23, 2023

2023.6.23

It was cloudy and rather cool.

My colleague and I usually have lunch at Cafeteria. There are three choices of main dishes every day. We serve side dishes, pickles, rice, miso soup, salad by ourselves. There are desserts sometimes but not every day and we do not know when. It costs yen 600 for faculty and staff, and yen 500 for students.

Lunch time is from 12 to 1 PM.
First half we eat at the cafeteria, and the second half we move to the lounge to watch NHK's morning TV drama's rebroadcasting from 12:45 for 15 minutes. 

But today there was a memorial service in Okinawa, and it was broadcast by 12:49.
So we missed four minutes.
After coming home I watched the drama again by NHK Plus.

On my way home I filled up my car. This time it ran about 545 km, and it was about 36 l and cost about yen 6000.


No comments:

Post a Comment