Friday, January 6, 2023

2023.1.6

It was fine today.

It is shokan (小寒)one of nijushisekki (二十四節気)the 24 solar terms. Last one was toji (冬至)on December 22, and the next one is daikan(大寒)on January 20. Shokan literally means small cold.

Today is tenshanichi or tenshabi(天赦日)which is a very good day and only happens a few times in a year, and ichiryumanbaibi(一粒万倍日) when a grain becomes 10000 times. 

I stayed at home all day long besides bringing 5 bags of branches and leaves I packed at the end of last year to the garbage station in the morning.

I joined the Facebook live to declare the resolution of the year.
It was held by the study group because today is one of the luckiest days of the year.

In the afternoon I watched a movie on TV.

At night I attended a zoom event.


No comments:

Post a Comment