Thursday, January 5, 2023

2023.1.4

It was fine.

I bought a magazine first because there were articles my teacher and friend wrote.

I went to Yokosuka in the morning. There were many things to do.

I met a Facebook friend whom I have known from the online event for more than a year and had lunch together. The restaurant we supposed to go was closed and we went to to the other place.
We enjoyed talking a lot. It was the first time for us to see each other but l felt we have known for a long time.

After that I went to Ningyocho to visit the seven Gods of Fortune in Nihonbashi. It is one of the shortest distances and supposed to take 50 minutes or so, but took more than two hours.

After that I went to see a movie "I wanna dance with somebody." Japanese title is Whitney Houston.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment