Tuesday, November 22, 2022

2022.11.21

It was raining rather heavily in the morning and I decided not to wear kimono though I wanted to.
However when my friend and I got to Yokohama, it stopped raining and became fine.

We went shopping first and had afternoon tea for lunch next. Price was yen300 higher than last year which was a surprise.

After that we headed for Iseyama kotai jingu where is today‘s main destination. My friend had a special prayer for business prosperity. There were many celebrations 
for Shichigosan and baby's first visit for shrine.

We visited Kimono-style Miya to ask for loundry and came home around 4pm.

I had a guest in the evening.

At night I attended a ZOOM seminar.

Present campaign of my 52nd ebook has started and to my lucky it is No. 1 in Japan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment