Monday, September 26, 2022

2022.9.26

It was fine.

I take four paid holidays from today.

I attended the Laughter yoga in the morning.

Today is the new moon. I wrote 10 wishes.

I visited the nearby shrine and went to post office to send a registered mail.

I headed for Narita Airport by 10:41 train and arrived at 13:16 changing once at Oshiage. 
I chose the Spring Japan for the first time. It uses Terminal 3 which is rather far from the station. They only accept two bags up to 7kg to bring in, so I had to check in a carry case. I changed the seat to window side and I could see Mt. Fuji.
I arrived around 16:40 and took a train to Sapporo.  It was hard to find a hotel. I went to my friend‘s izakaya with my friend.
After eating we visited TV Tower and Clock Tower. 

On my way to hotel I got a corn ice cream.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment