Saturday, September 24, 2022

2022.9.24

It was a rainy day.

I was going to have lunch with my friend at Ginza. But my friend felt sick and canceled. So I decided not to go out and attended laughter yoga and tsutefude caravan by zoom instead. At night I attended Healing Marche.

My new e-book is released. Its title is "My Trip to Okinawa 2021.”  This is the first book of the new series "Visit Japan."
I love traveling but we cannot travel abroad easily now. So I have traveled around Japan. 

It is the 50th anniversary for Okinawa to return under Japanese administration.  NHK's morning drama "Chimu don don" is a story about the family from Okinawa.
So I wanted to introduce Japan starting from Okinawa.

If you are a member of Kindle unlimited, you can download it for free of charge.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG8VRLWS

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment