Wednesday, November 3, 2021

2021.11.3

It was fine.

It is a national holiday called Bunka no hi (文化の日) , Culture Day.

First I went to the Beauty Salon in Sugita to have my hair cut and permed. I asked the owner to bring all the comic books of Kimetsu no yaiba (鬼滅の刃), which is very popular in Japan and enjoyed reading three books out of 20 or so.  
After that I visited a kimono shop and Softbank.

Second I went to a travel agency in Shinagawa to book the tickets for the next week.

Third I went to Hinodecho to get massage, and visited a shrine and a temple as always.

Finally I went to Kawasaki to see a Japanese  movie which was very nice.

After that I could buy mini roll cakes of chocolate taste at GODIVA which was sold out the other day using a gift coupon I got for my birthday.

It was a nice holiday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment