Saturday, November 27, 2021

2021.11.27

It was fine.

I took a trial seminar about fun reading in the morning. It is a kind of speed reading but the main point is not speed but fun. Using four different brain functions at the same time and enhancing the right brain. It was interesting.

After having lunch I went to Sugita, then Ueno to visit the calligraphy exhibition and visited the Bentendo and Daikokudo at the Shinobazu pond.

At the Ueno park I happened to see the moving exhibition of Patrick Gerola, and asked him to take a picture with me.

After that I went to Roppongi to visit the Izumo taisha Tokyo branch and two art exhibitions at the National Art Center, Tokyo.  I met some Strings Mandala Artists and talked and took some pictures.

After that I went to Yokohama to see a Japanese movie "Moe yo ken (燃えよ、剣)" Baragaki, Unbroken Samurai.  Last Sunday I visited Takahata fudoson temple and knew it has a close relationship with Shinsengumi (新撰組), especially Toshizo Hijikata (土方歳三) and Isami Kondo (近藤勇). And I felt that I'd better watch this movie while it is showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment