Friday, April 18, 2014

2014.4.18

It was a cold rainy day.

I took my father to hospital to check the condition of the surgery.  It was fine.

The best thing to do while waiting is to solve sudoku for me because the usage of cellphones is prohibited in the hospital.  The other day I did not bring it but a thin book and finished reading soon.  Since we had to wait for a long time, I felt wasting time without doing anything but falling asleep.  So yesterday I brought the sudoku magazine which I bought when I went to Hawaii and Thailand & Cambodia around this time last year.  During the trip I could not finish the book.  So I still use it.  My American Host Mother also loves sudoku and every night she tried to solve them before going to bed.  I think it is good for the brain too.

We went out for lunch and shopping later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment