Thursday, April 24, 2014

2014.4.24

It was fine and very warm.

I took my father to hospital.  He needed to visit two departments.  One for removing the stitches from the surgery which he had last week, the other is once a month check up for internal medicine.
After that we went out for lunch.  Both of us chose the menu we had never asked.  When we got home, he became weak.  He had a high fever again.  So he has been in bed.  At night he became better.

I went to stretching exercise at night.  This was the last lesson for me because I will start a new job in May and come home late and cannot attend the lessons unfortunately.  I said good-bye to my instructor and some friends. To get something means to lose something else.

The US president Mr. Barack Obama has come to visit Japan as a state guest (国賓:kokuhin) since yesterday and spent busy schedule.  I hope he will have a good time in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment