Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013.8.17

It was hot today.
I went to Yokosuka to see a movie titled "Banana, glove and whale shark (ばななとグローブとジンベエザメ)" directed by Mr. Junichi Yashiro (矢城潤一) who is my high school senior.  At the venue I happened to see someone I knew and  watched with them.  After the movie some actors and actresses and the director came to the stage to greet.  Then there was a chance to get their signatures if you buy the movie pamphlet.  I saw some old friends from high school too.  It's been so long since I met them last, but we felt so close just because we spent time together at the tennis club activities when we were high school students.
After that I went shopping. 
Then I went out for dinner with my close friends at our favorite restaurant.  We have stayed there for nearly 4 hours and enjoyed eating and chatting.  We meet one another and have this kind of opportunity once a month.  We are very glad one another for being good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment