Saturday, August 3, 2013

2013.8.3

I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting.  I met three friends there and had lunch at the European style restaurant together.  It was a nice restaurant.
In the afternoon I went to the Tokyo Big Sight to see the Healing Fair.  Last year I got an invitation card from my friend and attended there for the first time.  I could see Mr. and Mrs. Yamakawa who are very famous translators such as "Out on a Limb" by Shirley MacLaine, "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield, "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian L. Weiss, and "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.  I gave my book to them and got their autographs and took pictures together and had a good time.  Therefore I decided to visit there this year again to see them.  I bought their two books and got their autographs and took pictures together again.  I was very glad to hear that she happened to look at my book today.  I am looking forward to reading their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment