Wednesday, January 10, 2024

2024.1.9

It was fine but very cold.

The other day when I went to Meiji jingu shrine, I bought a bag of my favorite candy and I distributed it to my colleagues. It was a very small one, but two of them gave me another sweets in return saying ''thank you always." They were very delicious.

On my way home I went to a gas station to fill up the car. I used the Key to pay. They said if I use the application, I can save more. So I registered, and they gave me a box of tissue paper.

I received many new year's cards after three day weekend today. Most of them were return messages of my new year cards.They admired my activities of 2023 which I summerized. I am glad to hear that they looked forward to reading my new year's card every year.
The postage will be raised this year, and I will reduce the number of cards I send next year but I hope to keep sending as long as possible.

At night I attended a zoom event but fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment