Tuesday, October 24, 2023

2023.10.24

It was fine.

Today is soko (霜降), one of nijushisekki (二十四節気), 24 solar terms. The last one was kanro (甘露) on October 8 and the next one is ritto (立冬) on November 8.
Soko literally means frost fall. It is the time when dew begins to fall as frost due to cold air.

To my delight my 104th ebook has been No.1 in Japan. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have reserved Shinkansen, hotels, and bus for my trip next month. 
It is cheaper if you book the round tickets of Shinkansen and the hotel together than buy Shinkansen tickets only. Unfortunately I could not book the best Shinkansen, but I think I can manage to come back.
There was the return tickets discount for 10 percent.

I am looking forward to visiting Izumo next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment