Wednesday, July 19, 2023

2023.7.19

It was fine and very hot again.

There was a misunderstanding of email communication. We were waiting for the reply from the counterpart but the person in charge was thinking he has already replied. It happened even in Japanese, and we knew it by calling.
After all we proceeded with decesion, got the reply in the right form and I could finish the work I intended to do today.

At lunch time my colleague gave us a souvenir sweets from Kyoto where she traveled to see the Gion Festival.
Last year at this time I was there too.
There were some time limited sweets for the festival and her gift was one of these kinds.

At night I made the 88th ebook about waterfalls in Nara where I visited at this time last year.

There was announcement of 169th Akutagawa Prize and Naoki Prize. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment