Saturday, March 4, 2023

2023.3.3

It was fine.

March 3 is known as Hina matsuri (ひな祭り), Doll's Festival. Families with daughters decorate dolls, eat chirashi zushi with clam soup wishing their daughters' happiness.

There was only one subject today. It is about the domestic fare. There are 6 JR companies and the regulations are so complicated.
I enjoyed learning the unknown good deal tips.

I had an appointment for consultation at night with an instructor whose online seminar I took recently.
I felt I have met him before when I attended the seminar, and I asked his name. Indeed he was the person I studied with several years ago and lost contact.
We enjoyed talking to catch up.

It seems the redelivery came while we were talking, and I missed receiving again.


No comments:

Post a Comment