Thursday, October 13, 2022

2022.10.13

It was a cool rainy day.

I went to Mita to have a trial electronic massage for 30 minutes. It was the very first experience for me.

I went to Meguro to see the Luna Flora Exhibition.

On my way to the next destination, I happened to find a Mosque and an Indonesian school and was invited to see inside.  

I visited Otori jinja shrine where I usually visit on the day of Cock Market in November.

I went to the Hotel Gajoen Tokyo to have afternoon tea. We decided to see the 100 stairs and a special exhibition of the collaboration of the movie which will be released next week.

After having dinner at a very unique izakaya which you can fish and order.

Finally I visited the night exhibition of the Zojoji temple's Sanmon gate. They say to open at night is the first event in history.

My present campaign of the 47th ebook was over and it became  No.1 in the USA, Spain, the Netherlands, and Japan.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment