Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.8.11

It was fine and hot. 

Today is a national holiday caIIed Yama no hi (山の日), Mountain Day.

I started the day early and took 6:25 train and went to Mitake (御岳) to visit waterfalls and Musashi mitake jinja (武蔵御嶽神社) shrine with my ex-colleague and her ex-colleague.

We took a bus, a cable car, and a lift. 
First we enjoyed seeing the Rengeshoma (レンゲショウマ), the Japanese native wild flower.
Second we got a lecture.
Third we had lunch.
Fourth two of us went to see the waterfalls.
Fifth I visited Musashi mitake jinja shrine.
We got together and took a cable car, a bus, and a train.
 
I came home around 20:20.

My 41st e-book  became No. 1 in the USA, the Netherlands, and Japan. 

It was a nice holiday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment