Monday, May 9, 2022

2022.5.8

Happy Birthday to Me and my friends!

It was fine.

Today is Mother 's Day, and the last day of the Golden Week.

I went to the nearby shrine and my parents' grave yard first to thank.

After that I went to Kimono-Style Miya to have hairset, makeup, dressed up, and my pictures taken.

I was invited to the lunch at a French restaurant of the 68th floor of the Land Mark Tower, and enjoyed talking and eating.

After that my friend I visited shrines and temples.

After saying good-bye, I went to Kamioooka to buy a refrigerator.

Then I went to see my friend at her house. It's been so long since we met last. I am glad to see her again after a long interval. She baked Pizza and cake for me.

It was a nice birthday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment