Sunday, March 6, 2022

2022.3.5

It was fine and warm.

Today is Keichitsu (啓蟄), one of nijushisekki (二十四節気), 24 solar terms. The last one was usui (雨水) on February 19, and the next one is shunbun (春分) on March 21.

I started the day with body adjustment exercise by zoom.

I wore kimono and headed for Kimono Style Miya to have my hair set, makeup, dressed up and pictures taken.

I happened to see my old friend there after a long time.

I visited Iseyama kotai jingu and Narita san.

I headed for Yushima to have Afternoon Tea with a friend which was really nice. We enjoyed eating and chatting.

We visited the Yushima tenjin shrine to see the Plum Festival.

After that I went to Suidobashi to attend a monthly meeting.

After that we enjoyed supper.

It was a fruitful day

No comments:

Post a Comment