Monday, April 19, 2021

2021.4.18

It was fine.

I started the day with Kid's Yoga for adults from 5:30 AM which usually starts at 8 AM.

I took 7:20 AM train to go to Yamanashi prefecture to take a seminar from 1:00 PM. There were three classes, for beginner, intermediate, and advanced. 

After the seminar I had to wait for more than 30 minutes at the nearest station and another 30 minutes at Kofu station, change trains for 6 times and came home around midnight.

That is I spent about 10 hours for train rides and 5 hours for the seminar itself. Since it was the one I have been interested in for a long time, and worth attending all the way.

For the lecturer since it was his birthday and became a special seminar after getting insight from the Kyushu trip.

I enjoyed eating some local sweets there and seeing the beautiful landscapes on the way.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment