Saturday, July 25, 2020

2020.7.24

It was cloudy, partially rained, and became fine and slightly rained again.

Today is a national holiday called Sports no hi (スポーツの日), Day of Sports.  It was used to be taiiku no hi (体育の日), on October 10 to commemorate the Opening of the Tokyo Olympic 1964 from 1966 to 1999, and the second Monday of October from 2000 to 2019. From 2020 it became Sports no hi. This year was specially decided as July 24 because of the Tokyo Olympic 2020.

I attended the Morning Activity after a long time. Today's themes were sports and what we are trying every day to make our dreams come true.

I attended Laughter Yoga after that.

Around noon I left for Kamata to visit some shrines and temples. Some were listed in the Natsumode (夏詣) campaign but others were not.
I went to Haneda shrine first. Since I got off the train at Otorii (大鳥居), I decided to visit Anamori inari (穴守稲荷) for the first time. There were so many small shrines there.
Next I went to IInage jinja (稲毛神社) shrine near Kawasaki station.
And I went to Wakamiya hachimangu (若宮八幡宮) shrine near Kawasaki Taishi station.
Finally I visited so-called Kawasaki Taishi (川崎大師) Temple. It's been a long time since I went there last.

Before coming back I ate the famous kuzumochi (久寿餅) sweets there.

I came home around 7 pm.

It was a fruitful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment