Tuesday, March 5, 2019

2019.3.5

It was fine and warm but became rain slightly in the evening.

It's been almost three years since I started the current job. It is one year contract basis up to three years renewal. Therefore this will be the last month for me to work here. There are still many things to do within this month, and I am already worried about it.
I did not know anything about this job before starting, but it was very interesting and I enjoyed working. I liked the location of the office and the flex time system too.

I have been trying to find the next job but it is rather difficult. Getting old makes difficult to find the job in most fields in Japan. I live rather far from Tokyo. So I do not want to start early....

I want to do something international to be a bridge between Japan and other countries.

I hope to find the one before I leave here.

Please wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment