Monday, November 14, 2011

11月14日(jyuichi gatsu jyuyokka): November 14

It was fine in the morning but rained in the evening.

I left my purse behind at home and did not notice until I went shopping and was going to pay. I have never experienced such a thing. Usually I have some money and credit cards in my other wallet or card holder. But I could not find any money and they did not accept credit cards therefore I gave up buying my lunch there.
At lunch time my colleague invited me to lunch. I said I left my purse at home and to my surprise she also left hers behind at home. What a coincidence!
I paid with my PASMO which is a commuter ticket with some deposit money. This is the first time for me to use PASMO besides buying tickets or using coin lockers. How convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment