Thursday, October 8, 2026

2026.10.7

 It was fine.

I decided to pick up the registered mail at the post office before going to work. I visited some banks too.

On my way to the office, I also visited the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau to check the status of applied COE.

I left the office one hour earlier than usual to go to see a concert "Pianomen 2026" at SCG Hall Ariake where I went to for the first time.  There were four pianists playing for 30 minutes each with guests.  I did not know most of them. But I liked their performance, especially improvised medley.  I envy those who can play instruments. I wish I could play any instruments too!

I went there with my friend from the Ability Garden where we learned much business knowledges 23 years ago.

After the concert at the station, I met my friend who invited me to this concert.

https://www.j-wave.co.jp/special/pianomen2026/

No comments:

Post a Comment