Saturday, March 11, 2023

2023.3.11

It was fine and beautiful.

It's been 12 years since the Great East Earthquake of Japan happened.
It is one of the unforgettable days in Japan.
 
I went to the health check in Shinjuku. My appointment was 10 am. I was so surprised to see many people at the reception of the clinic. It took about one hour and 15 minutes or so, and cost yen 12,100.

I was going to see a movie in Kawasaki but since I watched the Japan Academy Award Ceremony last night I decided to see the award winning movie "A Man." It was a deep movie and worth watching.

After that I went back to Shinjuku to eat late lunch mith my friend.

We went up to the observatory of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and saw the beautiful sunset.

I attended zoom sessions at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment