Thursday, October 13, 2022

2022.10.12

It was cloudy and rather cool.

I attended the Laughter yoga in the morning.

From 10 to 12 I attended a zoom session by a lecturer whose introduction session I took last night by chance. It was the very first session for her and she was very pleased that I was the very first person. She enjoyed seeing my pictures I posted on October 10, and listening to my adventures.

Since I got the necessary documents, I went to submit them. I dropped off the wrong station and walked farther than I was supposed to.
It took about two hours to have paperwork done.

I went to Tokyo to see friends after that. Before meeting I attended a zoom meeting of JOI Alumni coordinators for an hour. 
I had dinner with two friends and came back home by the last train.

Today is the 30th anniversary of closing the EXPO 92.  How fast time flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment