Wednesday, August 17, 2022

2022.8.17

It was a rainy day but to my lucky I did not have to use an umbrella.

Today is my father's death anniversary.
He passed away in 2015.
It was fine and hot, and I was in the summer vacation and washing the windows when my brother tried to reach me......

Today was the first day after the summer vacation.

I happened to see the short movie of the shrine and mountain where I visited a week ago, and I happened to see the recruiting tour to experience of waterfall training.

After work I dropped at Yokosuka chuo to do some errands.

Today the free promotion of my 42nd e-
book started.To my glad it is No.1 in Japan.

I received a book from my friend from Hiroshima where is my father came from.
 
There were many coincidences today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment