Sunday, May 22, 2022

2022.5.22

It was fine.

I went to grocery shoppings and fill my car up in the morning. I was surprised at the increased gasoline price. I have never paid such a high price by now.

After having lunch I went to Shinagawa to see friends after a long time. There was a very interesting encounter.

After saying good-bye to my friend, I went to Asakusa to see Sanja matsuri (三社祭), the Three Shrine's Festival. There were so many people there today.

In the evening while I was waiting for Omikoshi (お神輿), the portable shrines come back to Kaminarimon (雷門), Thunder gate, I visited the Tourists' Information and knew there was an observatory at the 8th floor. On the elevator, I happened to see my ex-boss of Expo 2005 who was transferred the office there in April.
It was a very nice surprise to see him ater a long time.

At night I joined two zoom meetings.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment