Wednesday, November 22, 2017

2017.11.22

It was fine in the morning but became rain in the evening. From the morning it was cold.
Today is shosetsu (小雪), one of nijyushisekki(二十四節気), the 24 solar terms. It literally means small snow. It is the time to start snowing from rain.

Today I asked the dealer to have my car inspected. It was a regular routine of every six months. They found my tires and the filter of air conditioning were in bad condition, so I asked them to replace.

After work I went to the China Town in Yokohama. There are so many Chinese restaurants there. I think it is the biggest China Town in Japan.
I wonder how people decide which one to go. Every place looks delicious.
In my case I checked "Groupon" which is a coupon site. Since I wanted to eat Shanghai crabs, I checked "Shanghai crab." I called one restaurant in Tokyo, but they were full because tomorrow is our national holiday. There were some restaurants in China Town which offered the full course Shanghai crabs dinner. I called the one, but they did not answer. So I called the next one. They said without Groupon Coupon we would serve you as the same price. So I did not buy the coupon but just reserved.
There were 11 dishes with a glass of drink. Shanghai crabs were rather small and there were few meat. Texture of kanimiso (かにみそ) was different from Japanese crabs and rather sticky. It was interesting to know about the hair of the big claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment