Sunday, October 22, 2017

2017.10.22

It was a rainy day.

I went to vote for the general election in the morning.

Then I headed for Roppongi to visit the National Art Center, Tokyo to see the exhibition of Sunshower.
This is the Exhibition of Contemporary Art from Southeast Asia 1980s to Now Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of ASEAN.
There are two venues: The National Art Center, Tokyo and Mori Art Museum.
I went to the latter the other day. The former is located very close to my office but I could not find the time to visit for the past three months. Tomorrow is the last day of exhibition so I decided to visit.
There were two works I liked very much.

After that I went to Ueno okachi machi to see somebody to ask questions.

Then I went to Kanda to attend a seminar where I met some travel friends.

It was a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment