Sunday, June 4, 2017

2017.6.4

It was fine and hot.

In the morning I went to Kimono-Style Miya to have my hair set and dressed. Today's kimono is Monsha (紋紗), obi is ra (羅), and haori coat is transparent cloth called organdy.

I went to the Chinatown to have a luncheon for those who love kimono. About 250 people got together. There were 8 dishes.

After that I went to Yamashita park and enjoyed seeing beautiful flowers and the final match of the boat race.

Then I went  back to Miya.

After coming home I went to Koajiro no mori (小網代の森), Forest of Koajiro.  It was about 8 pm when I got to Misakiguchi. There were 8 minutes until the bus comes so I decided to walk. Totally I walked for 2 hours. I saw some lightning bugs but not so many. I wanted to take their pictures but could not. Instead I took pictures of the beautiful moon. While I was walking there, the wetland reminded me of Florida.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment