Saturday, November 26, 2016

2016.11.26

It was fine and very beautiful.

In the morning I went to massage after a month or so. Then we went out for lunch at the place where I wanted to visit for a long time. Its name is Ichinokura (一ノ蔵), which is the famous sake brand name, so I did not know they are open at lunch time. Their lunch menu was very reasonable.

In the afternoon I went to Kimono Style Miya to have my hair done, got dressed and taken pictures. At first I was going to wear just two kimono, but there was the one I liked very much at the first sight. So in between I asked to get dressed one more kimono. It was so beautiful and gorgeous.

In the evening I went to Tsudanuma where my friend from Expo 92 had his first art exhibition of dragon pictures. His birthday is the same as mine though the year is different. It was held at a restaurant called Genshichi (源七). From the name I expected the same kind of place I went for lunch, but it was a western style cafe restaurant.
The pictures were very nice and I got a special post card.  

If you have a chance, please visit there to see the exhibition which will last until December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment