Sunday, November 20, 2016

2016.11.20

It was fine today.

I went to Ginza first to see the art exhibition which my two artist friends recommended. I did not know his name, but I have seen his works before.  They are related to Japanese Gods and very beautiful. Since today was the last day of the exhibition, I am glad to visit there.

In the afternoon I went to a meeting of the travel lovers.  I went the venue for the first time, but it was the house of my instructor of ISD, so I was so surprised because I wanted to visit there, and I will visit there for the year end party for ISD next month.

There were 26 people in the first part which was from 1 pm to 5 pm.  I knew some of them but I met others for the first time.  Some joined all the way from Okinawa, Osaka, and Nagoya.

The second part was dinner party of vegetarian foods though I am not a vegetarian. They were more delicious than I thought, and the fake meat made from soy beans really taste like meat.  They say the chef has started learning vegetarian cooking since this year which was amazing.
I enjoyed eating and talking.

I felt like traveling soon.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment