Saturday, October 8, 2016

2016.10.8

It was cloudy in the morning,  became rain heavily but stopped raining later in the afternoon.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to be a model. Today's kimono is Saganishiki (佐賀錦) or Kazarinishiki (飾り錦) and obi is Nenkin (撚金). Both are very beautiful and I liked them for the first sight. I bought them at different timing, but I was sure they match and actually they did.  Today we went to the tea room located at the 65th floor of Yokohama Landmark Tower. This is the one I went before and liked and recommended them to use for shooting. Three of us were taken movies when sitting at the room. After that we had sweets and green tea. Today's sweets was chesnut which is in season and was very tasty. We enjoyed taking pictures of clouds below us and ourselves. It was the first time for us to see each other, but we enjoyed our company. 
After coming back, we had sushi.

If it was not rain, I wanted to keep wearing kimono all day long, but it was too good to do so in a rainy day, so I changed.

I was invited to the music festival in Yokosuka, so-called SUKAPIA Piano Festival. It started around 13:15 and was suposed to end at 16:35 but when I arrived there around 15:30, it was behind the schedule and started the break. So I visited Softbank nearby and asked charging. Since my charger did not work well, I felt relieved to see Softbank shop!
I enjoyed the Part III, which  multiple pianists played  together.
This was the first time for me to see the piano festival. I cannot play almost any musical instruments therefore I respect someone that has musical talent.

At night there was a birthday party at Shinjuku. There were more than 15 people. Four of them were born in October and we enjoyed eating, drinking and chatting.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment