Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016.4.13

It was slightly raining but I did not use the umbrella.
At night it started raining heavily.

At lunch time I called Morinda to order the additional goods which I can buy by Morinda points.  I ordered two items which consist of five days samples. I have not liked to take suppliments so I have not tried these things, but these days I have worried about my health conditions and decided to try them.  One is sugar control and the other is protein. If I like the sample, I may buy them.  It is nice to get them by points without paying anything.
I asked to deliver them on Sunday afternoon with the regular autoship Maxidoid. 
On my way home I noticed I may be out at that time, so I changed the delivery time at night by online.
How convenient it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment