Sunday, June 14, 2015

2015.6.14

5It was a rainy day but I did not use the umbrella. In the evening the sunset was very beautiful with pink sky.

I went to Ochanomizu to attend a million seller writer, Ken Honda's one day seminar. I have attened his seminar many times, but this was the first time to pay. It was a rather expensive one for the regular price, but I was very lucky to get the discount ticket by applying for writing the impression regarding his first book, "The Millionaire 's Philosophy for A Happy Life." It was published 12 years ago.  I read it about six years ago.
They provided the lunch box of a famous restaurant, and beverage, snacks, and fruits.

I bought his two books.  One of them has not been sold at the bookstore yet. And I got his autographs.

I was afraid of falling asleep because of sleeplessness and tiredness, but his talk was very interesting and had some group sharings, I enjoyed it a lot.

To my surprise there were many people whose lives changed drastically during the past few years since they have met Mr. Ken Honda.

I am looking forward to my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment