Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014.12.5

It was fine but very cold. Mt.Fuji looked very beautiful. Especially the sunset was very beautiful with orange sky. The moon was also beautiful in the clear sky.

Almost every morning I go to supermarket to buy lunch on my way to the office.
Today my colleague went there to buy lunch. She said she would bring a plastic bag to save yen 2.
I knew the system at the local supermarket but I have never used it because we need plastic bags to dump garbage almost every day.
But at the office I do not have to save plastic bags, so maybe I can practice the system.
I think this movement started some years ago. But I remember when I traveled Germany in1992, they have already introduced this system by charging for the bags to make ECO friendly world.

No comments:

Post a Comment