Saturday, June 14, 2014

2014.6.14

It was very fine and hot today.

I went to Kamioooka to see a movie "Noah" first.  I wanted to buy a cover of tablet PC, but unfortunately they were not selling at the nearest shop from the theater and they said I should buy from the online market.  Then I went to Sakuragicho to visit Kimono-style Miya to get my pictures of Kimono model.  Then I went to Kannai to attend a monthly meeting.  There was a chance to declare my goal in front of attendance.  It is very good to make a clear vision for the future.  After the meeting I walked to the shrine.  On my way there I happened to see the big pottery market.  So I bought rice bowls.  Then I went to see another movie in Yokohama.  Since I mistook a starting time, the one I was going to see was already started, therefore I watched a Japanese newly released movie titled "Haru wo sewotte (春を背負って)."  It is a mountain movie. 
Then I went to buy something for my father at the department store because tomorrow is Father's Day. But I could not find anything special, so the rice bowl and a card will be presents if I cannot find something tomorrow.  
At the department store there was an exhibition of the 23 years history of world famous skater, Ms. Mao Asada (浅田真央). There were many people there. I enjoyed seeing her costumes and medals.
It was an eventful Saturday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment