Friday, February 28, 2014

2014.2.28

The last day of February.
How fast!  It's already one sixth of the year passed!  How was your February?

We had terrible weather in February, especially two big snowfalls made our lives very difficult.  There are still some snow left on the side road or in the shade.
But it was warm like spring today.  I am glad to find my plum tree which I planted early this month started blooming. 
They say from tomorrow it will be cold again.

Many people must have enjoyed watching the Sochi Winter Olympic 2014.

I had some chances to meet new people this month.   And I started something new such as writing newsletter to my friends, yoga and stretching lessons, international activities, and so on.

I hope you had a good month too.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment