Saturday, September 7, 2013

2013.9.7

Today is hakuro (白露), one of nijushisekki (二十四節気) the 24 solar terms.  The last one was shosho (処暑) on August 23, and the next one will be shubun (秋分) on September 23.  Hakuro literally means white dew.  It is the time of early autumn when white dew falls on the grass of the field.
I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut, then to visit Kimono shop to check my summer kimono and coat, then to see a musical titled "Happa no Freddie inochi no tabi (葉っぱのフレディ いのちの旅)", Freddie the Leaf which I have wanted to see for a long time at the Kanagawa Arts Theatre in Yokohama
After that I went to see fireworks festival of Yokohama Sparkling Twilight 2013 at the Yamashita Park.  The finale was very impressive.
Then I went out for dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant where I happened to see friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment