Saturday, November 24, 2012

2012.11.24

It is the second day of the three day weekend.  It rained in the morning, but cleared in the afternoon.

I delivered  a lecture about my JOI experience from 2006 to 2008 at the nearby Citizen Center this afternoon.  I knew about a third to half audience and I am glad to see them again after a long interval.  It's been 20 years since I met one of them last.
My publisher sent me a bouquet and another person also gave me a bouquet which are very beautiful.
I talked for more than 1 hour.  I am glad to have shared my precious experience in the USA.

There was an earthquake at 17:59 this evening.

I have just watched women's figure skating of NHK Trophy.  Both men and women the No. 1 & No. 2 were Japanese, and No. 3 were American.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment