Friday, July 26, 2024

2024.7.26

It was fine and hot, and at night it slightly rained.

At work I could deal with some pending issues before my summer vacation which is good.

After coming home, I ate supper, took a shower,  walked to the station, took the 21:18 train, and arrived at Tokyo before 23:00. It was difficult to find a bus station though this is the second time. There were many long distance buses and waiting people. I take the one to Sendai. 

The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games Paris 2024 will soon begin, but there were attacks at the TGV lines.
I used to go to see the Olympic games since Barcelona 1992. When I left Atlanta in 1996, there was the bus explosion terrorism.
I hope the Olympic Games Paris 2024 will  go well without problems.

I have had a lower back pain. I hope I will be fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment